Harsh EnvironmentsSpecialty Materials
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and the definition of a harsh environment is relative to the challenges you face.
DASKO has access to a wide variety of materials, adhesive and printing processes to provide durable labels that must survive all types of harsh environments. From blast freezers to the Arizona sun, oil rigs to outer space, we have weatherproof label solutions for harsh environments.
Harsh environments we often label include:
- Extreme temperatures
- Extended outdoor exposure
- Chemicals, solvents and moisture resistance
- Abrasion and rough use
Our materials for these applications include:
- Metal, Vinyl and Poly film base materials
- Aggressive adhesives for indoors, outdoor exposure, freezers and oily environments
- Subsurface printing for additional protection of the printed image
Let us match the right material for your harsh environment weatherproof label application.